is a Chemical Engineering and Environmental Consultancy that
specialises in providing practical and robust solutions to
complex environmental situations involving wastes, effluents
and emissions to atmosphere.
We focus on the underlying causes of problems rather than
just the symptoms. Whilst we are always responsive to the
Client’s exact requirements, our preferred approach
is to identify the overall holistic solution rather than simply
tackle the immediate problem. In this way, the solution is
tailored to the particular process, the economics, and the
other requirements of our Clients.
We provide a flexible and integrated approach that uses available
or bespoke technology to ensure that the Client’s new
or existing installations are both cost-effective and practical.
Our recommendations always seek to comply with current and
likely future environmental legislation, and generally avoid
RPA’s EXPERTISE AND EXPERIENCE
- Evolution and critical review of Best Practical Environmental
Options for a wide range of industries
- Development and implementation of effluent treatment and
re-use strategies by which major industrial sites can become
zero effluent facilities.
- Design and development of waste treatment and stabilisation
- Detailed design of effluent treatment and recycling plants.
- Dust and Odour removal from off-gases.
- Development of a high efficiency wet scrubbing device
for sub micron sized dust.
- Design and development of bulk, hazardous material transfer
and processing stations.
- Design of kiln feeding facilities for blended solvents
and other waste derived secondary fuels.
- Design and specification of integrated anaerobic and aerobic
sewage and waste water treatment plants.
- Detailed process and plant design.
- HazOp Studies
- Safety Assessments and Zoning Definition for Hazardous
- Overseeing plant installation and commissioning.
- Operational support and training services.
- Waste minimisation surveys.
- Landfill services, including overall design and the treatment
of gas and leachates.
- Licence, Planning and Authorisation applications.
- Expert witness evidence.